Here we are, heading into the fourth installment of Rantswers®, the awesome and interactive blog event where I come up with answers to your questions in my bubbly, apocalyptic approach. First, a quick review of the rules:
* You see this post, are fascinated, and want some humorous abuse from me. Perhaps you have a serious question, either type or both is fine.
* You scroll on down and post your question using the comment feature.
* Rants (uhm, me) reads and swings for the fence when he answers.
* You watch your subscription emails or the reader and stand by for the follow up. When you see the Rantswers® coming, you return, immediately hit the ‘like’ button, and enjoy the asshattery.
* Rantswers® happens monthly, generally around mid-month.
* Serious questions, as noted above, are allowed but if you desire a sincere answer please indicate as such, or you’ll get a Rantswer®. They look the same but taste different.
This month, Rantswers® will close comments at midnight on Saturday the 19th.